Orthopaedic Surgeon – Southern Vermont
4-day work week available
- Seeking Board Certified Orthopaedic Surgeon for Orthopaedic and Sports Medicine clinic.
- Hospital-employed, outpatient practice; part of a multi-specialty, group practice of over 35 providers.
- Three (3) Orthopaedic Surgeons currently on staff – each with at least 20 years of experience, as well as six (6) clinical support and three (3) clerical support staff.
- Position available due to growth of the practice; second busiest Orthopaedic practice in Vermont; build a practice quickly.
- New medical building with state-of-the art operating rooms to be built - projected completion date 2019.
- Current practice has approximately 1,600 OR cases annually.
- Orthopedic Surgeons have the option to work either a four (4) or five (5) day work week; the clinic is closed on weekends.
- Call is 1:4 – mainly phone. 24/7 Hospitalist service covers admissions and inpatient care.
- Clinic has nine (9) exam rooms with Physical Therapy suite is located right across the hall.
- Anesthesiologist group is all MD trained.
- The following ancillary services are available at the clinic: Radiology, Cardiology, Lab and a Preadmission Clinic.
- $260,000 + RVU bonus, with possibility to make up to 400K.
- Comprehensive benefit plan.
- Up to $10,000 in relocation expenses, up to $20,000 in a sign-on bonus, and student loan assistance are negotiable per candidate.
- PTO is seven (7) weeks per year.
- $3,500 CME allowance per year, 85 hours of CME and 403B retirement plan.
Please Reference ORS 6278
*Physician and NP/PA Applicants Only - Unqualified Applicants will be removed from all consideration at our facilities.