MED DIR 6280
POST-ACUTE CARE MEDICAL DIRECTOR
Southern Vermont – Earn $130/hr – 24 hours per week, minimum
- The Post-Acute Care Team provides geriatric, rehabilitative, and palliative care in three (3) local skilled nursing facilities
- This position is 35% administrative and 65% direct patient care.
- Required: At least five (5) years of experience with at least two (2) years of inpatient experience.
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine or Family Practice.
- J1 Visa Sponsorship Available.
- Wide variety of school choices, in addition to an arts and culture “vibe”, many outdoor activities and the natural beauty of the area
*Physician and NP/PA Applicants Only - Unqualified Applicants will be removed from all consideration at our facilities.