Are you looking for Mentorship? Meaningful work/life integration?
- Join this Primary Care practice employed by Brattleboro Memorial Hospital.
- Our client is seeking an outpatient, Board-Certified or Board-Eligible Family Practice or Internal Medicine physician.
- This quaint, rural, New England town features a dynamic arts and culture "vibe." Enjoy outdoor activities year-round: hiking and skiing among others.
- 4-Day Work Week, Call is 1:9, Hospitalists handle admissions and rounding.
- 35 Days PTO.
- Supportive, collegial group. Serve as part of a team, which is composed of a Social Worker, Diabetes Educator, Life Coach, and a Behavioral Health Worker.
- Competitive Salary, Up to $20K sign-on bonus, Student Loan Assistance, Relocation Assistance, Comprehensive Benefit Plan.
- J1 and H1 Visa Sponsorship Available.
This small city has a strong sense of community, an easy lifestyle and affordability. A wide variety of superior educational options, low unemployment and unspoiled natural beauty.
Please Reference FP 6275
*Physician and NP/PA Applicants Only - Unqualified Applicants will be removed from all consideration at our facilities.