Orthopedic Surgeon Needed - $600,000 Potential
- Stability: Group in an acquisition and expansion mode
- 14 physicians, 7 mid-level providers, and full office staff
- Premier multispecialty group, in the region, with 4 locations and future expansion plans based on market demand
- Ancillary services include Durable Medical Equipment, Acupuncture/Chiropractic Care, Occupational Therapy, Pharmacy, Physical Therapy, X-ray
- Practice: Total Joints focus preferred
- Spend 2-2.5 days in the OR with NO “block time” issues
- 4-8 cases per week, set your own pace
- 1:6-1:7 call, rare afterhours returns
- Compensation: Fixed Salary Years 1 and 2
- Several compensation options available, your choice
- Production bonus, on-call pay, 401K with a 3% fixed match
- 2-year partnership track, control your fiancial future
City, suburban, or country living; your choice all while working in a city of over 100,000 offering 100’s of restaurants & shopping venues, along with fine arts & cultural events. Choose from public, private, & prep schools. The region’s four season climate offers year round outdoor activities including golf, skiing, and whitewater rafting, sailing, fishing, and hiking. Less than a 1 hour drive to an international airport.
Please reference ORS 4857
*Physician and NP/PA Applicants Only - Unqualified Applicants will be removed from all consideration at our facilities.