Below are some of the frequently asked questions from employers about NEPRC services. Find answers to your questions or contact us for more information.
Why should I use your service instead of filling the position on my own?
- Working with an experienced physician recruitment firm like NEPRC, with an extensive database and quality network in place, will save you incalculable time, money and effort. Our physician recruiters will work, doing the legwork and research to find you the right physician or advanced practitioner for your practice opportunity. We strive to only present qualified candidates who are interested in your opportunity and meet your specifications.
What specialties do you recruit for?
- We work with physicians and advanced practitioners who are looking for new opportunities throughout New England and the Northeast. Below are areas we typically recruit for:
- Primary Care: Family Medicine, Hospitalist/Nocturnist, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Urgent Care
- Sub-specialists: Allergy, Anesthesiology, Cardiology, Dermatology, Emergency Medicine, Endocrinology, Gastroenterology, Geriatrics , Hematology/Oncology, Infectious Diseases, Nephrology, Neurology, Occupational Medicine, Ophthalmology, Palliative Care, Physical Medicine & Rehab , Radiology , Urgent Care
- Surgery: Breast, Colorectal, ENT, General Orthopedic, Pediatric, Urology
- Psychiatry: Adult, Adolescent, Child, Geriatric
- Advanced Practitioners: CRNA, Nurse Practitioner, Nurse Midwife, Physician Assistant
- Other Clinicians: Dentistry, Optometry, Psychology
What practice types do you recruit for?
- We recruit for many types of practices including regional hospitals, community hospitals, major academic and non-profit health centers, private practices, single and multi-specialty groups.
How long will it take to fill my job opening?
- The time frame for successfully finding the right hire for you is going to vary based on the type of position, candidate base and your specific hiring needs. We are committed to locating and sending you only the most qualified applicants for your consideration.
What are the costs involved in working with you?
- We are a contingency-based physician recruitment firm. This means that there are no costs incurred by you until a mutually agreeable contract is signed between you and the candidate that we referred to you for your opening.
What if I am not satisfied with a candidate placed by you?
- We realize that not every job is always the right fit and sometimes that is not evident until a candidate begins working for you. Should a physician or advanced practitioner placed through us leave within 90 days of the start date, we will either replace or refund you between 50-100% of the fee you paid, depending on the timing.